become an editor
the entire directory
only in Israel-Palestine/Human_Rights
Warfare and Conflict
Assassination and Targeted Killing
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
- A Jerusalem based Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution offering support for Palestinian prisoners and torture victims thru monitoring, legal procedures and solidarity campaigns.
B'Tselem: Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
- Endeavors to document and educate the Israeli public and policymakers about human rights violations in the Occupied Territories, combat the phenomenon of denial prevalent among the Israeli public, and help create a human rights culture in Israel. In English and Hebrew.
Center of the Storm
- A case study of human rights abuses in Hebron District. Published by Human Rights Watch.
Discrimination Against Palestinian Arab Children in Israel's Schools
- A report from Human Rights Watch, detailing funding disparities, overcrowded classrooms, inadequate facilities, and systematic discrimination.
- The experiences of an English girl living and working in Palestine
Human Rights: Israeli and Palestinian Authorities
- HRW World Report 2000 describes the limited progress of human rights issues that continue to be violated under Israeli and Palestinian Authorities in Israeli, the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, and Palestinian Authority Territories.
Investigation into Unlawful Use of Force
- Human Rights Watch found a pattern of repeated Israeli use of excessive lethal force during clashes in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and N. Israel. Incidents occurred between security forces and Palestinian demonstrators.
Palestinian Refugee ResearchNet
- A non-partisan project devoted to the dissemination of ideas and scholarly information in an effort to foster scholarly collaboration, policy research and innovative thinking on the Palestinian refugee issue. Projects, papers and document research material available.
Statistics on the al-Aqsa Intifada
- Statistics on injuries and deaths suffered by both sides in the conflict, as well as home demolitions, from the Israeli human rights group, B'Tselem.
Israel: Child Allowance Plan and Palestinian Arab Children
- Human Rights Watch criticizes Israeli Knesset's discriminatory allocation of national child allowances to Palestinian Arab children. (June 06, 2002)
In a Dark Hour: Use of Civilians During IDF Arrest Operations
- Asserting that, in late 2001 through early 2002, the Israeli Defense Forces forced Palestinian civilians to assist its military personnel and operations, in what constitutes a serious violation of international humanitarian law. From Human Rights Watch. (April 01, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 3:26:05 UTC -