become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/Workplace
Violence and Abuse
Employment Conflict Management
Society: Work: Workplace Discrimination: Bullying
This category in other languages:
- Consultancy and training provider in the area of workplace violence.
Braun Consulting Group
- Contains 16 links to articles and other resources with information about workplace violence.
Crisis Prevention Institute Home Page
- CPI offers training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
Dealing with Workplace Violence - A Guide for Agency Planners
- Intended to assist those who are responsible for establishing workplace violence initiatives at their agencies. HTML and pdf formats available.
- Information and advice on 'people problems' in the workplace - stress, discrimination, bullying and harassment, conflict, and poor teamwork.
Mass Murder and the Postal Purges
- Contains commentary by Fred Dungan.
Narcissism in the Boardroom
- UPI series of articles about bullying in the workplace committed by narcissistic managers.
National Institute for the Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Center for research, consulting, training, and communication aregarding occupational violence prevention.
Open Site - Workplace Violence and Abuse
- Open encyclopedia article about workplace violence and abuse.
Preventing Homicide in the Workplace
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) article using statistics on workplace homicides to identify high-risk workplaces and occupations. (NIOSH) Publication No. 93-109)
SafetyLine - Online
- The site has a fully searchable database of resources, solutions, practices, news, Australian law, and information on workplace violence.
Violence in the Workplace
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health publication discussing Risk Factors and Prevention Strategies of workplace violence.
Workplace Violence...at the Office?
- This site discusses the recent trends of violence in office settings and what steps can be reasonabley taken to prevent it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 6:45:06 UTC -