become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/Workplace
Violence and Abuse
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Workplace
Employment Conflict Management
Society: Work: Workplace Discrimination: Bullying
This category in other languages:
- Consultancy and training provider in the area of workplace violence.
Braun Consulting Group
- Contains 16 links to articles and other resources with information about workplace violence.
Crisis Prevention Institute Home Page
- CPI offers training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
Dealing with Workplace Violence - A Guide for Agency Planners
- Intended to assist those who are responsible for establishing workplace violence initiatives at their agencies. HTML and pdf formats available.
JFO - Targeting Workplace Bullying
- Worldwide community project dedicated to helping and promoting targets of workplace bullying.
Mass Murder and the Postal Purges
- Contains commentary by Fred Dungan.
Narcissism in the Boardroom
- UPI series of articles about bullying in the workplace committed by narcissistic managers.
National Institute for the Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Center for research, consulting, training, and communication aregarding occupational violence prevention.
Open Site - Workplace Violence and Abuse
- Open encyclopedia article about workplace violence and abuse.
Preventing Homicide in the Workplace
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) article using statistics on workplace homicides to identify high-risk workplaces and occupations. (NIOSH) Publication No. 93-109)
SafetyLine - Online
- The site has a fully searchable database of resources, solutions, practices, news, Australian law, and information on workplace violence.
Stripclubs According to Strippers: Exposing Workplace Sexual Violence
- An investigation of women's experiences in stripclubs related to physical and sexual violence. The article examines the conditions, organization structure of the industry, and typical interactions with customers.
Tackling 'people problems' in the workplace: human resource trouble-shooting services
- Information and advice on 'people problems' in the workplace - stress, discrimination, bullying and harassment, conflict, and poor teamwork.
Violence in the Workplace
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health publication discussing Risk Factors and Prevention Strategies of workplace violence.
- Facts, recommended reading, and handling tips regarding workplace bullying, abuse, and discrimination.
Workplace Violence...at the Office?
- This site discusses the recent trends of violence in office settings and what steps can be reasonabley taken to prevent it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 4, 2012 12:22:04 AM EDT -