become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sexual_Abuse_and_Assault/Organizations
Violence and Abuse
Sexual Abuse and Assault
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Organizations
Society: Crime: Victims: Organizations
Society: People: Women: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Domestic Violence: Agencies
Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc
- State wide sexual assault information, publications and service hotlines offering training and public awareness programs to Connecticut residents.
Jane Doe No More
- Organization of law enforcement, medical, legal, and victims' service professionals dedicated to ensuring the proper treatment of sexual assault victims. Features a resource center, legislative efforts, history, and expert views.
Niagara Region Sexual Assault Centre/Carsa
- Services for survivors of child sexual abuse, incest and adult sexual assault.
OneVOICE enterprises -- Victory Over Impossible CircumstancEs
- Speakers' Bureau for education, awareness and prevention of sexual abuse, harassment and violence.
Ontario Network of Sexual Assault Care and Treatment Centres
- Information about the services offered at Sexual Assault Care and Treatment Centres in Ontario as well as information about sexual assault and domestic violence.
Parents United - Orange County
- This is a non-profit organization that offers counselling and other services to families affected by sexual abuse. Contains newsletter, information about sex offender treatment, chapter and contact listings, and legislation information.
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Contains campaign and support information, articles, and quizzes, and the opportunity to purchase resources and merchandise.
The Rape Crisis Center
- Provides support for children and adult victims of sexual assault and conducts education programs around Texas, U.S.A. Includes details of services offered, information for survivors, and message board.
Rape Crisis Federation - Wales and England
- Provides facilities and resources to enable the continuance and development of Rape Crisis Groups. Includes a map of member groups, statistics and facts, and details of relevant law.
Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Anti-sexual assault organization working with local rape crisis centers across the U.S. Also has a web-based crisis hotline providing live and anonymous support. Carries out programs to prevent sexual assault, help victims and ensure that rapists are brought to justice.
- Students Active for Ending Rape is an organization at Columbia University which has campaigned for and achieved a new university sexual misconduct policy. Contains information about the campaign.
- Speaking Out About Rape is the campaign home of Kellie Greene, a survivor activist. Contains Kellie's speaking engagements, media involvements, legal campaigns, biography and a survivor message board.
WAVAW Rape Crisis Center
- Women Against Violence Against Women Rape Crisis Center is based in Vancouver, BC, working to provide services to women who have been victimized through sexual violence. Includes the history, current events, support, and an email list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 13:15:03 UTC -