become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/Prevention
Violence and Abuse
American Humane Association
- AHA is a national leader in identifying and preventing the causes of child and animal abuse and neglect.
The Avert Project
- An interactive and highly effective training program that has shown to decrease the risk of institutional violence by establishing a system-wide model for behavioral accountability.
The Conflict Center
- Teaches that conflict and differences are inevitable but that violence is not.
Crime Survivor Guide
- Resources for a victim needing to face a parole board about the possible release, parole or probation of an assailant.
Lets Prevent Abuse
- Abuse prevention project sponsored by the Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights (PACER); seeks to assist early childhood professionals in identifying and working with families who are at risk for child maltreatment. Describes script and intended audience; puppet order form provided.
- Workplace violence consultancy and training provider.
- A non-profit organization committed to the rights of women and children to live their lives free of violence and the threat of violence.
NetCops PSI - COPTALK
- Public safety information from cops.
Ohio Violence Prevention Academy
- Charles E. Traylor offers violence prevention training through workshops and presentations. Includes biography and client list. Columbus, Ohio.
- The reader can explore this site to discover how to tap that potential in your community and create a safer and healthier environment for our young people.
The ReDo Theatre Company
- Offers tools to help people young and old understand and deal with anger, violence and conflict.
SAFE House Web Site and Resource Center
- A non-profit Nevada organization devoted to strengthening families by Stopping Abuse in the Family Environment.
The Scary Guy
- Interactive programs focus on anti-bullying, anti-violence and emotional intelligence.
Stop Violence:Resources for A Just Peace
- Links to online resources on many forms of violence and other forms of victimization. Find help hotlines, safety tips, statistics, critical analysis and policy ideas.
- Gateway to multiple topics related to gangs and violence in general provided by Teachers Workshop, Bishop, GA.
Violence Prevention Research Program (VPRP)
- Violence prevention research unit at the University of California, Davis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 15:24:10 UTC -