become an editor
the entire directory
only in Harassment/Sexual
Violence and Abuse
This category in other languages:
Ask Amy: Sexual Harassment
- Q-and-A page maintained by Feminist.com.
Blank Noise Project
- Weblog for the campaign against "Eve Teasing" in India.
Equal Rights Advocates
- ERA provides advocacy and legal guidance to women and girls.
The Feminist Majority: Sexual Harassment 911
- Provides information on definitions and legal options, along with a database of resources.
Harassment Resolution Services
- Advocacy for young people, along with information about the mediation process.
Male Survivor Issues and Resources
- Offers resources to male survivors of sexual assault, most of which are also applicable to male victims of chronic or severe sexual harassment.
- Focus on "false allegations." Provides case histories (as told by the accused), legal articles, and an online forum for people who feel they have been falsely accused of harassment.
Sexual Harassment and Men
- Critical discussion of complaints and legislation.
Sexual Harassment and Rape Laws in India
- Overview of the legal landscape.
Sexual Harassment: Sexual Harmony
- Local news and comments, maintained by Sonoma County Online.
Stop Violence Against Women: Sexual Harassment
- Comprehensive information at an international level. Maintained by the Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights.
University of Maryland Women's Studies Database
- Includes a variety of primary documents on the topic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 21:15:09 UTC -