become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Violence/Offender_Treatment
Violence and Abuse
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse: Men
Alternatives to Domestic Aggression
- Batterer intervention program of Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County, Michigan.
ATSA - Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Professional organization of clinicians and researchers providing treatment to the sex offender population. Policy statements on treatment of juvenile sex offenders and intervention with abusers.
Batterer Intervention Services Coalition
- Provides a working forum for interaction and information sharing among agencies and individuals concerned with the provision of batterer intervention services in Michigan.
Certification Procedures and Minimum Standards for Assessors and Batterers' Intervention Programs
- This publication from the Florida Department of Corrections contains certification procedures and state minimum standards for batterers' intervention programs and assessors in Florida. Also included are monitoring procedures and all forms for the program.
Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute
- Listing of sex-specific treatment providers for abusing children, teenagers, and adults by state.
EMERGE: Counseling and Education to Stop Domestic Violence
- First counseling program in the nation for men who batter. Offers batterer counseling, support referrals for families, training courses and materials for counselors and educators.
Limits and risks of programs for wife batterers
- Critique of batterer treatment programs.
No To Violence (NTV)
- The Male Family Violence Prevention Association Inc., is a peak organisation of individuals and agencies working for the prevention of male family violence. The specific focus is work with men to assist them to change and end their violent behaviour.
- Information and updates about the work of the Non-Violence Alliance, its training and program development project, the Domestic Violence Intervention Training Institute and issues related to work with batterers.
Nonviolent Alternatives Counseling
- Counseling service in Central Indiana.
NY Model for Batterer Programs
- NY Model for Batterer Programs provides a service to the civil and criminal court systems, for men who appear as a result of their acts of domestic violence. As a service to the courts, a NY Model batterer program is utilized to extend judicial monitoring (both pre-disposition and post-disposition) and as a mechanism for offender accountability.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2012 at 6:05:04 UTC -