become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elder/Forensics
Violence and Abuse
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Forensic Medicine
The Clinical and Medical Forensics of Elder Abuse and Neglect
- The National Academy of Sciences explores this mostly undocumented subject in their 2003 study of Elder Mistreatment in an Aging America.
Elder Abuse Forensic Center
- Collaborative effort between public and private agencies focused on prevention, education and prosecution in Orange County, California. List of services and participating organizations.
Maine Elder Death Analysis Review Team (MEDART)
- 2003 annual report examining deaths and cases of serious bodily injury associated with suspected abuse or neglect of elderly and vulnerable adults. [PDF]
Sacramento County Elder Death Review Team
- Examines deaths associated with suspected elder abuse and/or neglect to promote implementation of prevention strategies. Includes a list of California EDRT teams.
What Physicians Can and Should Do
- The Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine offers a comprehensive overview of the physician's role. Includes tailored practical strategies for intervening in elder abuse. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2012 at 12:10:22 UTC -