become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elder/Advocacy_Organizations
Violence and Abuse
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Action on Elder Abuse
- United Kingdom charitable organization giving help and information about the abuse of older people.
Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- National non-profit organization providing information to raise awareness of abuse and neglect in later life. Includes news, a calendar of events, and resources.
- Mission and contact information for this non-profit organization providing public education and victim assistance in the Bay Area.
International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Organization dedicated to the global dissemination of information to prevent the abuse of older people. Includes newsletters, conference information and research briefings.
National Committee to Prevent Elder Abuse (NCPEA)
- This association of researchers, practitioners, educators, and advocates offers several publications. The site has an expert questions and answer feature.
Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (ONPEA)
- Focuses on elder abuse prevention, advocacy and education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2012 at 11:05:05 UTC -