become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/Anti-Violence
Violence and Abuse
End Violence Project
- Emphasizes compassion, forgiveness, empowerment, and integrity. Philadelphia-based.
Gay And Lesbian Anti-violence Homepage
- New York City organization devoted to the prevention of violence against lesbians and homosexuals.
Institute for Peace and Justice
- The Institute for Peace and Justice (IPJ) is an independent, interfaith, nonprofit organization committed to the challenge, "If you want peace, work for justice."
Parent Coaching Institute
- Training program for individuals to be catalysts for social evolution by learning to confront the cultural challenges impacting families today.
Stop the Insanity
- Petitions the U.S. government and asks that they be unified so the problem of violence can be resolved.
- The site promises to awaken Americans to the problems of hate and intolerance, prompt them to action, and encourage them to dig deeper into themselves and the injustices that still face the country.
V-Day - Anti-Violence Resources
- Provides links to dozens of anti-violence resources including emergency hotlines, US and international organizations, publications, and statistics. From V-Day and feminist.com.
V-Day Rhodes 2004
- Campaign to end violence against women and girls.
Verizon Wireless HopeLine
- Puts recycled wireless products and services to work focusing on the prevention of domestic violence and increasing community awareness.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2013 at 6:15:03 UTC -