the entire directory
only in Issues/Violence_and_Abuse
Violence and Abuse
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse
Research and Education
Sexual Abuse and Assault
Kids and Teens: Health: Emotional Health and Wellbeing: Bullying
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
This category in other languages:
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse (MINCAVA)
- Offers information and resources on violence and various types of abuse. Provides links to related resources, including information about child abuse, domestic violence, violence against women, and elder abuse.
Abuse and Violence in Relationships
- Articles, advice, tips, newsletter and forum on abuse in general as well as child abuse, sexual abuse.
Andrew Vachss' Help Resources
- Resources and collected news articles on matters of abuse, violence and neglect.
- Works with faith communities to combat abuse and violence in families, religious communities, and across society, including sexual abuse. Describes programs and perspectives for different world faiths and provides resources on the issues.
Internet Campaign Against Violence
- Internet movement devoted to the promotion of healthy, non-violent means of solving conflicts.
- An explanation of the random violence that has erupted in the community at the end of the twentieth century that was predicted by G.R Taylor's theory of Matrism/Patrism.
The Scapegoat Society
- Illustrates the dynamics of scapegoating and how to neutralize it. For scapegoaters' targets and students of scapegoating psychology.
Violence As A Public Health Issue
- Provides summaries, abstracts to cases, and law review articles dealing with the problem of preventing violence in the United States of America.
The Violence Institute Of New Jersey At UMNDJ
- Assists New Jersey in addressing the unacceptably high rates of violence statewide.
Violence and Abuse
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 12:54:09 UTC -