become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roads_and_Highways/Road_Safety
Roads and Highways
Daytime Running Lights
Home: Consumer Information: Automobiles: Advocacy and Protection: Crash Tests
Kids and Teens: Health: Safety: Traffic and Road Safety
Recreation: Autos: Driving and Safety
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Automotive Safety
This category in other languages:
Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
- An alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
Amy Gillett Foundation
- Aims to reduce the incidence of injury and death caused by the interaction between cyclists and motorists. Includes statistics, details of media campaigns, scholarships, and educational material to download.
Effects of Raising and Lowering Speed Limits
- Research to determine the effects of raising and lowering posted speed limits on driver behavior.
Ol' Blue, USA
- A nonprofit organization that is dedicated to educating the nation on highway safety and provides safety programs at community events, public schools, and truck shows.
Prince Michael International Road Safety Awards
- Recognising achievement and innovations which improve road safety.
- Nonprofit organization that uses celebrity power to create positive attitudes about road safety.
Rollover: The Hidden History of the SUV
- By PBS Frontline. Report about SUVs and safety, especially concerning rollovers. Also includes environmental information. Also includes interviews and audio clips.
Traffic Injury Research Foundation
- A charitable, independent road safety institute performing original research into the causes of traffic accidents. Publishes the results of its research projects, and makes the reports available to the public.
- An exhortive site calling for less speeding and aggressive driving.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 8:35:07 UTC -