become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Accidents
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Transportation: Aviation: Accidents
Grief Support Groups
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: Safety of Aviation
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Air Safety
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Incidents
This category in other languages:
AOPA Air Safety Foundation: Accident Analysis
- Accident database (since 1983) as well as special reports, publications, and statistics provided by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Aviation Safety Network
- Resource centre for airliner accidents and civil aviation safety issues.
Major Airline Disasters
- Database of major commercial airline disasters from 1920. Includes dates, locations, and plane types.
National Air Disaster Alliance Foundation
- Attempting to raise the standard of safety, security and survivability for commercial aviation passengers and for support of victims' families.
Plane Crash Information
- Aviation accident database with brief analysis and links to official determinations. Voice recordings, aircraft specifications, statistics, sorts by carrier or aircraft type, links and reference.
Robert E. Breiling Associates, Inc.
- Provides accident reports and analysis on business aircraft, jets, and helicopters.
Usenet alt.disasters.aviation -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2007 at 12:50:14 UTC -