the entire directory
only in Issues/Transportation
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Transportation
Bicycle Commuting and Advocacy
Roads and Highways
Business: Transportation and Logistics
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
Science: Technology: Energy: Transportation
Science: Technology: Transportation
Society: Issues: Environment: Growth and Sprawl
This category in other languages:
Operation Lifesaver Inc.
- A nationwide, non-profit public information program dedicated to reducing collisions, injuries and fatalities at highway-rail crossings and on railroad rights-of-way.
Bad Subjects: Traffic
- Political commentary on modern transportation issues.
Center for Neighborhood Technology
- "Founded in 1978, CNT develops creative strategies for making cities and their surrounding areas work for everyone, environmentally and economically". Transport and sustainable development.
Centre for Independent Transport (CILT)
- A research and resource unit concerned with socially and environmentally sustainable urban transport. Includes their work, publications, a magazine, links and contact information.
Community Transportation Association of America
- Includes federal and legislative updates, magazine, employment opportunities, current programs and articles.
Institute of Transportation Studies
- Transportation studies at University of California-Berkeley and the other campuses in the UC system.
Metropolitan Travel Survey Archive
- A collection of travel and trip surveys compiled by the University of Minnesota.
NAS/NRC Reports: Transportation
- Online access to topical reports by the National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council.
- Transportation Research Information Services Online, a database produced and maintained by the USDOT Bureau of Transportation and the Transportation Research Board at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Collection of information and resources about making communities more livable and helping the environment through innovative transportation projects and initiatives.
- A non-profit transportation group servicing Northern New Jersey. Includes commuter options, information, partner companies and special projects.
Transportation Research Board
- Promotes innovation and progress in transportation through research. The Board fulfills this mission through the work of some 200 standing technical committees and task forces that address all modes and aspects of transportation.
Urban Mobility Study
- An annual statistical report on the extent and performance of the roadway systems in 68 U.S. cities, with data from several decades.
Wendell Cox Consultancy and The Public Purpose
- Works to facilitate the ideal of government as the servant of the people by identifying and implementing strategies to achieve public purposes at a cost that is no higher than necessary. Emphasis is on transportation issues.
Usenet misc.transport.air-industry -
Usenet misc.transport.marine -
Usenet misc.transport.trucking -
Usenet misc.transport.urban-transit -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 29, 2008 5:35:21 AM EDT -