the entire directory
only in Issues/Transportation
Bicycle Commuting and Advocacy
Roads and Highways
Business: Transportation and Logistics
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
Science: Technology: Energy: Transportation
Science: Technology: Transportation
Society: Issues: Environment: Growth and Sprawl
This category in other languages:
Operation Lifesaver Inc.
- A nationwide, non-profit public information program dedicated to reducing collisions, injuries and fatalities at highway-rail crossings and on railroad rights-of-way.
Bad Subjects: Traffic
- Political commentary on modern transportation issues.
Center for Neighborhood Technology
- "Founded in 1978, CNT develops creative strategies for making cities and their surrounding areas work for everyone, environmentally and economically". Transport and sustainable development.
Community Transportation Association of America
- Includes federal and legislative updates, magazine, employment opportunities, current programs and articles.
Institute of Transportation Studies
- Transportation studies at University of California-Berkeley and the other campuses in the UC system.
Metropolitan Travel Survey Archive
- A collection of travel and trip surveys compiled by the University of Minnesota.
NAS/NRC Reports: Transportation
- Online access to topical reports by the National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council.
- Collection of information and resources about making communities more livable and helping the environment through innovative transportation projects and initiatives.
- A non-profit transportation group servicing Northern New Jersey. Includes commuter options, information, partner companies and special projects.
- Transportation Research Information Services Online, a database produced and maintained by the USDOT Bureau of Transportation and the Transportation Research Board at the National Academy of Sciences.
Urban Mobility Study
- An annual statistical report on the extent and performance of the roadway systems in 68 U.S. cities, with data from several decades.
Wendell Cox Consultancy and The Public Purpose
- Works to facilitate the ideal of government as the servant of the people by identifying and implementing strategies to achieve public purposes at a cost that is no higher than necessary. Emphasis is on transportation issues.
Usenet misc.transport.air-industry -
Usenet misc.transport.marine -
Usenet misc.transport.trucking -
Usenet misc.transport.urban-transit -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 7:15:04 UTC -