become an editor
the entire directory
only in Terrorism/Research_Centers
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Terrorism: Research Centers
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Research Institutes
Avalon Project - Documents on Terrorism
- Government document collection on counterterrorism goes back to the 18th century. Find research reports, testimony before legislatures, and federal hearing transcripts.
- Find opnions of several researchers from the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.
Foundation for the Defense of Democracies (FDD)
- Conducts research and education on international terrorism.
Free Muslims Against Terrorism
- Nonprofit group of American Muslims and Arabs with the goal of ridding the Muslim community of terrorist elements.
Henry L. Stimson Center
- An independent, nonprofit, public policy institute committed to finding and promoting innovative solutions to the security challenges confronting the United States and other nations in the twenty-first century.
Institute for Conflict Management
- The Institute for Conflict Management is a non-Profit Society set up in 1997 in New Delhi, and is committed to the continuous evaluation and resolution of problems of internal security in South Asia.
International Policy Institute For Counter Terrorism
- Israel. Comprehensive resource on international terrorism and counter-terrorism. Database on terrorist organizations, attacks, articles, and news.
International Relations and Security Network (ISN)
- Events, services, and resources including web directory, articles on current world affairs, and specialized fact databases. Also provides online publications and current international security news headlines.
The Mackenzie Institute
- Toronto based organization conducts research on political instability, organized violence and terrorism.
Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT)
- Oklahoma City national institute dedicated to preventing and reducing terrorism and mitigating its effects.
Rand - Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Studies developments in the areas of homeland security, regional security, terrorism and other emerging threats.
Russia-Eurasia Terror Watch (RETWA)
- RETWA is a non-partisan, non-profit organization whose mission is to bring new information on terror in Russia and Eurasia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2013 at 12:54:19 UTC -