become an editor
the entire directory
only in Victims_and_Survivors/In_Memoriam
September 11, 2001
Victims and Survivors
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Terrorism: Incidents: September 11, 2001: Victims and Survivors: In Memoriam
World Trade Center
Juarbe, Angel, Jr.
Society: Death: In Memoriam
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Incidents: September 11, 2001: Arts
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Incidents: September 11, 2001: Commemoration
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: War on Terrorism: In Memoriam
The New York Times: Portraits of Grief
- A glimpse into the life of every victim of the attack, continuing until each person's story has been recorded.
- Single page memorial with article and links.
CNN In-Depth: September 11: A Memorial
- Record of people killed in the attacks, with portraits and comments.
Dedication to The Heroes and The Fallen
- Single page with pictures and personal thoughts.
Doug's FDNY Memorial Corner
- Dedicated to the members of the FDNY who were victims of the Sept. 11th attacks on the World Trade Center.
For Love of Freedom
- Photographs of victims, messages of condolence to family and friends, and links.
Gay Victims and Heroes
- Portraits, links for related press articles and guestbook. Includes commentary on the situation of partners of gay and lesbian victims.
God Bless America Webring
- Webring providing links to tribute and memorial pages.
A Hero Among Many Heroes
- Site with photographs of the author's fallen nephew, firefighter Hector L. Tirado, Jr., and his family.
- Dedicated to the victims of September 11 and other terrorist attacks.
In Memory of Those That Have Lost Their Lives
- Single page memorial with pictures, prayer and links.
In Remembrance of Sept 11, 2001
- A tribute to the victims.
- An online memorial by Irish Abroad to those Irish by birth or by descent who died in the attack on America of 11 September 2001. Visitors are invited to post a message or add a tribute. Shared heritage, speeches.
Lest we forget
- Single page tribute with slide show and guestbook.
Prayers For Peace: Memorial Wall
- Post and view prayers, memories, and words of encouragement.
Red, White and Blue Ribbon Graphics
- Place these ribbons on your pages for free and pass them on to friends and colleagues.
- Memorial offering timeline, slide shows, personal stories and a list of victims.
The September 11, 2001 Memorial
- Provides tribute areas for photographs and texts from family members of the victims.
A Tear of Comfort in an Ocean of Grief
- Features several articles and essays.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 20:35:12 UTC -