become an editor
the entire directory
only in Incidents/September_11,_2001
September 11, 2001
Analysis and Opinion
Background and History
Chats and Forums
News and Media
Terrorists and Suspects
Victims and Survivors
American Flight 11
American Flight 77
United Flight 175
United Flight 93
World Trade Center
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: History: By Region: North America: United States: September 11, 2001
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Suicide
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: War on Terrorism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Islamism: Extremism
This category in other languages:
9/11 Attacks As Viewed From Space
- Offers interview and photos by the astronauts experiencing the incident from the International Space Station.
ALA - Dealing with the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001
- American Library Association presents directory of sites designed to help explain WTC/Pentagon attacks to various groups of patrons.
Guardian: Terrorism in the US Interactive Reports
- September 11: how it happened, attack on the Twin Towers, the flight paths, Manhattan skyline before and after, floor-by-floor graphic guide to the companies in the Towers.
Library of Congress Minerva - September 11 Web Archive
- U.S. Government provides archived sites grouped into categories by producer name, type, country, language or subject.
Refdesk.com - America Responds Resources
- Features breaking news, government resources, charitable organizations, how to cope, and resources for parents and teens. Includes links.
- Searchable database of screenshots from news sites around the world on September 11 and 12, 2001.
The September 11 Digital Archive
- The Archive uses electronic media to collect and present the history of the attacks. Provides extensive coverage including multimedia, possibilities to contribute and a link collection.
Snopes.com: Rumors of War
- Rumor control site. Examination of claims regarding the attacks and aftermath, including examples, origins, references, and related links.
Testimony From the Joint Intelligence Committee
- Full text from the testimony by the directors of FBI and CIA before the joint House and Senate select intelligence committee investigating the Sept. 11 attacks. New York Times, US.
USGS Spectroscopy Lab - World Trade Center USGS Environmental Assessment
- Analysis of the fires, soot and dust generated by the collapse of the WTC.
Witness and Response: September 11 Acquisitions at the Library of Congress
- Collection of original materials including prints, photographs, drawings, poems, eye-witness accounts and personal reactions, headlines, books, magazines, songs, maps, videotapes and films.
Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths
- March 2005 cover story. Examines evidence and consults experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11. (March 01, 2005)
After 9/11, a Torrent of Money, and Anger
- Detailed report on the distribution of the money provided by the federal government for disaster relief and rebuilding. New York Times [free registration required]. (December 30, 2002)
Usenet alt.terrorism.world-trade-center -
Usenet alt.usa.disaster -
Usenet uk.current-events.us-bombing -
September 11, 2001
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2014 at 0:17:08 UTC -