become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anthrax/Incidents
Biological and Chemical
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Terrorism: Biological and Chemical: Anthrax: Incidents
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: War on Terrorism
Amerithrax : Seeking Information
- Federal Bureau of Investigation page that includes a link to submit tips along with information on the ongoing investigation.
The Anthrax Investigation
- A computer security consultant gathers news and analysis relating to the anthrax investigation.
Guardian Unlimited: Special Report: Anthrax
- Latest and archived news, interactive guide [Flash required], advice, victims' accounts, commentary and analysis, background information, and discussion forum. United Kingdom.
Handwriting Analysis Details
- An amateur sleuth concludes that the use of block letters suggest that a child wrote letters transmitting anthrax spores in 2001.
PBS Frontline: The 1979 Anthrax Leak
- Report on the anthrax outbreak which affected 94 people and killed at least 64 in the Soviet city of Sverdlovsk that was revealed by President Boris Yeltsin, in 1992, to be the result of military activity at a biological weapons facility.
Riddle of the Spores
- George Monbiot comments on the status of the FBI investigations. The Guardian, UK.
Sverdlovsk Anthrax Outbreak of 1979
- Report on the accidental release of anthrax spores from a military complex in the former Soviet Union. [PDF]
Washington Post: Anthrax
- Describes how a room is swept for anthrax, tested, decontaminated and cleaned.
NYTimes.com - Anthrax Sent Through Mail Gained Potency by the Letter
- Scientific analysis of the spores and envelopes from the fall 2001 U.S. incidents lead to some surprising discoveries. (May 07, 2002)
Asia Times: India has the Medicine to Aid US Anthrax Fight
- The country's largest pharmaceuticals company says that it is ready to increase production of a cheaper, generic form of Cipro as soon as it receives the necessary approval. Hong Kong. (October 23, 2001)
BBC News - Anthrax Alert at US Consulate
- Two employees at the American Consulate in Belfast are taken to hospital after coming into contact with a white powder contained in the post. (October 22, 2001)
BBC News - New Law Targets Anthrax Hoaxers
- The government is rushing through new legislation to deal with bio-terror hoaxers, after scores of anthrax scares across the UK. (October 21, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 2:19:23 UTC -