become an editor
the entire directory
only in Terrorism/Biological_and_Chemical
Biological and Chemical
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Terrorism: Biological and Chemical
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Plague
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Tularemia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Hemorrhagic Fevers
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Smallpox
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuromuscular Junction Diseases: Botulism
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Gas Masks
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
American College of Physicians - Bioterrorism
- Provides information on bioterrorism for all practicing physicians.
Biological Weapons and Bioterrorism
- Information on biological weapons, their use in conflicts and terrorist attacks and countering them.
Bioterrorism and Cults
- Browse through news, resources and archives on bioterrorism, including documentation of use by religious cults.
Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response
- With guide to agents, diseases, and other threats, lab information, emergency preparedness for business, preparation and planning, and surveillance.
Center for Biosecurity
- Analysis, research, and recommendations to improve national policy and practice related to bioterrorism, biodefense, and public health emergencies.
Center for Infectious Disease Research And Policy (CIDRAP)
- Updated daily with news and clinical information about bioterrorism. Hosted at the University of Minnesota.
Center for the Study of Bioterrorism and Emerging Infections - Saint Louis University, School of Pub
- Conducts research and provides public health and healthcare education and reference materials for biological incident preparedness.
Chem-Bio Resource Center
- Information, handbooks, FAQs, and documents released by the U.S. government and other organizations related to chemical and biological terrorism.
EID V3 N2: Biologic Terrorism
- Responding to the threat.
Improving Local and State Agency Response to Terrorist Incidents Involving Biological Weapons
- Planning guide prepared by the Department of Defense to improve the responses of federal, state, and local agencies to emergencies involving biological and chemical weapons. [PDF]
NOVA/PBS - Bioterror Guide
- Includes a timeline of Biological Warfare, a global guide to bioweapons, and an interactive feature on how vaccines are made.
Survival in Chemical Warfare
- Describes how to survive a chemical weapon attack.
Symposium on Medical and Public Health Response to Bioterrorism
- First symposium held in 1999 in Arlington, Virginia.
Treatments For Potential Terrorist Weapons
- A guide detailing treatments for potential terrorist weapons, including nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Bioterrorism
- Collects links to information on bioterrorism from federal and other authoritative sources.
The Daily Beast - Sarin, Nitrogen Mustard, Cyanide & More: All About Chemical Weapons
- Amid reports of a new attack in Syria, Kent Sepkowitz breaks down the weapons’ types and their effects. (August 26, 2013)
The Economic Impact of a Bioterrorist Attack: Are Prevention and Postattack Intervention Programs Justifiable?
- A CDC report on various scenarios of a bio-attack, with possible problems, projections, and economic analyses of post-attack intervention. (April 01, 1997)
Biological and Chemical
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:22:03 PM EDT -