become an editor
the entire directory
only in Terrorism/Biological_and_Chemical
Biological and Chemical
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Plague
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Tularemia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Hemorrhagic Fevers
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Smallpox
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuromuscular Junction Diseases: Botulism
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Gas Masks
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
Biological Weapons and Bioterrorism
- Information on biological weapons, their use in conflicts and terrorist attacks and countering them.
Bioterrorism and Cults
- Browse through news, resources and archives on bioterrorism, including documentation of use by religious cults.
Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response
- With guide to agents, diseases, and other threats, lab information, emergency preparedness for business, preparation and planning, and surveillance.
Center for Biosecurity
- Analysis, research, and recommendations to improve national policy and practice related to bioterrorism, biodefense, and public health emergencies.
Center for Infectious Disease Research And Policy (CIDRAP)
- Updated daily with news and clinical information about bioterrorism. Hosted at the University of Minnesota.
Chem-Bio Resource Center
- Information, handbooks, FAQs, and documents released by the U.S. government and other organizations related to chemical and biological terrorism.
Improving Local and State Agency Response to Terrorist Incidents Involving Biological Weapons
- Planning guide prepared by the Department of Defense to improve the responses of federal, state, and local agencies to emergencies involving biological and chemical weapons. [PDF]
NOVA/PBS - Bioterror Guide
- Includes a timeline of Biological Warfare, a global guide to bioweapons, and an interactive feature on how vaccines are made.
Survival in Chemical Warfare
- Describes how to survive a chemical weapon attack.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Bioterrorism
- Collects links to information on bioterrorism from federal and other authoritative sources.
The Daily Beast - Sarin, Nitrogen Mustard, Cyanide & More: All About Chemical Weapons
- Amid reports of a new attack in Syria, Kent Sepkowitz breaks down the weapons’ types and their effects. (August 26, 2013)
Biological and Chemical
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 1:15:03 UTC -