become an editor
the entire directory
only in Terrorism/Articles_and_Reports
Articles and Reports
US Domestic Terrorism
This category in other languages:
- Features reports from US State Department Annual Terrorism Report. Reports include security improvements, sanctions and prevention techniques.
Extraditions/Renditions of Terrorists to U.S.
- United States Department of State provides a list of extradition/renditions of terrorists to the U.S. from 1993 to 1998
FBI's Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room
- Transcripts of FBI cases which may be of interest to the public.
The Global Rise of Religious Violence
- A review of Mark Juergensmeyer's book "Terror in the Mind of God".
Library of Congress Federal Research Division: Terrorism and Crime Studies
- Official reports including the September 1999 'The Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?' study. [PDF]
PBS FRONTLINE - Target America
- An overview of the development of militant Islamic movements since the 1980's, with a chronology of terrorist acts against Americans and the government's response over the past two decades.
PBS FRONTLINE - Son of Al Qaeda
- Story of a young Canadian who grew up with bin Laden's children, and was himself groomed to become a terrorist. Instead, he became a CIA informant.
PBS FRONTLINE: Al Qaeda's New Front
- Has materials on Al Qaeda today, overview of major terror plots and arrests, special reports, discussions and FAQ.
PBS Frontline: Hunting bin Laden
- Video clips and accompanying text from investigative documentary on the suspected terrorist mastermind.
Psychology of Terrorism
- A psychological analysis of terrorist and suicide bombers.
Rand - Countering the New Terrorism
- Find an online version of the publication examining origins of attacks against civilian targets and future trends.
SATP - Assessment India 2002
- Find information, data and analysis on terrorism and low intensity warfare in India.
Terrorism: A Modern Scourge
- Outlines the history of terrorism and ways to combat it in the future.
First Monday - Uncloaking Terrorist Networks
- Peer-reviewed paper looks at mapping covert networks using data available from news sources on the World Wide Web. (March 01, 2002)
Thinking About Terrorism
- Article from The Atlantic on the discussion of terrorism being dominated by two stereotypes, both of which inhibit effective action. (June 01, 1986)
Articles and Reports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 3:45:11 UTC -