become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Hawaii
Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii
- Advocates the restoration of the pre-annexation kingdom. Includes information about the king-claimant, Akahi Nui.
The Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement: Roles of and Impacts on Non-Hawaiians
- A political science Masters thesis submitted to the Graduate Division of the University of Hawai'i, August 1996, by Anthony Castanha.
Hawaiian Sovereignty: Thinking Carefully About It
- Argues against the historical, legal, and moral claims of sovereignty activists regarding the overthrow, annexation, ceded lands, indigenous rights, and the status of non-Hawaiians as guests.
Kingdom of Hawai`i
- A movement to restore the kingdom that existed before the US annexed the islands. Includes position papers, public notices, treaties, and historical documents.
Wikipedia - Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the political movement, both historical and modern.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2014 at 2:04:57 UTC -