become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Hawaii
Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii
- Advocates the restoration of the pre-annexation kingdom. Includes information about the king-claimant, Akahi Nui.
Hawaii Nation: Clinton Signs Hawaii Apology Resolution
- Resolution passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton on November 23, 1993 to apologize to Native Hawaiians on behalf of the United States for the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Includes photo.
The Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement: Roles of and Impacts on Non-Hawaiians
- A political science Masters thesis submitted to the Graduate Division of the University of Hawai'i, August 1996, by Anthony Castanha.
Hawaiian Sovereignty: Thinking Carefully About It
- Argues against the historical, legal, and moral claims of sovereignty activists regarding the overthrow, annexation, ceded lands, indigenous rights, and the status of non-Hawaiians as guests.
Kingdom of Hawai`i
- A movement to restore the kingdom that existed before the US annexed the islands. Includes position papers, public notices, treaties, and historical documents.
Wikipedia - Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the political movement, both historical and modern.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2014 at 21:06:04 UTC -