become an editor
the entire directory
only in China/Taiwan
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes: China: Taiwan
Chats and Forums
Regional: Asia: Taiwan
This category in other languages:
Bibliography of Taiwan Independence Movement
- A list of research material on Taiwan Independence Movement.
Care Taiwan Association
- Formed to promote Taiwan as an independent nation, whether on a de facto or de jure basis, and to educate Taiwanese people that Taiwan is entitled to full U.N. membership because it is an independent sovereign nation, separate from China.
Formosan Association for Public Affairs
- A world-wide, Washington DC headquartered, non-profit organization that aims to promote international support for the right of the people of Taiwan to establish an independent and democratic country, and to join the international community; to promote peace and security for Taiwan.
Let no country stand between Taiwan and independence
- An article by the president of the Formosan Association for Public Affairs Wen-Yen Chen, calling for Taiwanese self-determination.
- Collection of articles discussing the relationship between the U.S. and China, particularly in the context of Taiwan.
Peaceful coexistence : two countries, two systems
- The fundamental view of the Taiwan people regarding the relationship between Taiwan and China.
Research on Taiwan's Position as a US Insular Area (Unincorporated Territory)
- Several research papers, including one that argues that Taiwan's correct international position is as unincorporated territory under the United States Military Government and that the San Francisco Peace Treaty and the Taiwan Relations Act both support this conclusion.
Taiwan independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thorough and in-depth article on the current issue of Taiwan Independence or Unification. Clearly explains the current situation, history and arguments for either side.
Taiwan Independence Party
- An article about a party in Taiwan which declares that building an independent Taiwan nation is its primary goal.
Taiwan, Ilha Formosa
- Taiwanese organizations in the USA. Dedicated to the future of Taiwan as a free, democratic and independent nation.
World United Formosans for Independence
- Dedicated to the establishment of a free, democratic and independent Republic of Taiwan in accordance with the principle of self-determination of peoples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2012 at 12:05:04 UTC -