become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Phones/Health_Concerns
Science and Technology
Science: Environment: Energy: Electromagnetic Field
Science: Physics: Medical Physics
AskMen.com - Health Effects of Using Cell Phones
- Article outlining the health effects of using cellphones.
Cellular Phones and Base Stations
- Information about radiation safety, including FAQ about cell towers, base stations and headsets.
Mobile Manufacturers Forum: Health
- Compendium of information from international association of radio equipment manufacturers established to fund research and work on standards, regulatory issues and communications activities concerning mobile phones, base stations and health.
Radiation Scare from Mobile Phones
- Article on the summary of latest research on mobile phone radiation health dangers, including reports of brain damage. Videos, articles and tables of SAR radiation dosage for mobile phone handsets.
- Provides information about the hazards of EMF radiations and focuses on studies and researches about cell phone RF radiations.
BBC: Mobiles 'cleared' of cancer risk
- Long or short-term mobile phone use is not associated with increased risk of cancer, a major study finds. (December 06, 2006)
Can Cell Phones Damage Our Eyes?
- Discusses whether microwave radiation used by our cell phones could cause damage to eyes. (July 27, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 15:15:04 UTC -