become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Phones/Health_Concerns
Science and Technology
Science: Environment: Energy: Electromagnetic Field
Science: Physics: Medical Physics
AskMen.com - Health Effects of Using Cell Phones
- Article outlining the health effects of using cellphones.
Cellular Phones and Base Stations
- Information about radiation safety, including FAQ about cell towers, base stations and headsets.
Radiation Scare from Mobile Phones
- Article on the summary of latest research on mobile phone radiation health dangers, including reports of brain damage. Videos, articles and tables of SAR radiation dosage for mobile phone handsets.
- Provides information about the hazards of EMF radiations and focuses on studies and researches about cell phone RF radiations.
BBC: Mobiles 'cleared' of cancer risk
- Long or short-term mobile phone use is not associated with increased risk of cancer, a major study finds. (December 06, 2006)
Can Cell Phones Damage Our Eyes?
- Discusses whether microwave radiation used by our cell phones could cause damage to eyes. (July 27, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 8:45:10 UTC -