become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Technology/Cell_Phones
Science and Technology
Cell Phones and Driving
Home: Consumer Information: Electronics: Communications: Mobile
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Communications: Wireless: Cellular Phones
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Fundraising: Recycling: Wireless Devices
This category in other languages:
Cell Phone Privacy
- Article by consultant discussing how and if cell phone privacy is possible.
Cell Phone Radiation Chart
- List of specific absorption rates (SAR) by cell phone model.
Cell Phones and Telemarketing
- Explains current status of a cell phones directory.
- Detect and prevent cellular phone use with the Cell Phone Detector. It alerts mobile phone users to switch off their phones.
Cellular Radiotelephones and Privacy
- Abstract with link to full text of Canadian Radiocommunication Act.
Consumer Complaints About Cell Phones
- Consumer advocacy site about potential health and security problems.
- Collection of overheard cell phone conversations from all over the world, with forum about disruptive encouters with cell phones in public spaces.
MocoNews.com Mobile Content News
- Tracks news about the growing phenomenon of video content over wireless handheld devices
- Camera phones in the hands of employees can be a useful tool as well as a corporate liability. (April 12, 2006)
Study: Some Public Cell Phone Chats OK
- Study shows attitudes are changing toward public cell phone use. Survey's 2000 respondents weigh in on use while driving, in restaurants, movie theaters, and other places. (March 14, 2006)
Capitol Hill Roiling Over Online Phone Records
- The FCC has been dealing with complaints that carriers are not adequately protecting the personal information of cellular subscribers. (January 25, 2006)
Protecting cell phone users' privacy
- Background and context of debate over the sale of cell phone call records. (January 20, 2006)
The Myth of the Cell-Phone Addiction
- Jeffrey Tucker, editor of Mises.org, argues against a popular claim that over-reliance on cell phones is destructive to society. (June 17, 2005)
Cell-Phone Towers and Communities: The Struggle for Local Control
- Discusses the struggle between local and federal jurisdictions over cell phone tower placement. (January 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2015 at 4:35:42 UTC -