become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Stem_Cell_Research
Science and Technology
Stem Cell Research
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Stem Cell Research
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Stem Cells
Do No Harm - The Coalition of Americans for Research Ethics
- Dedicated to the promotion of scientific research and health care which does no harm to human life. Opposes research on embryos.
AAAS Policy Brief: Stem Cell Research
- A summary of recent issues and events related to human embryonic stem cell research, and an extensive collection of links.
BBC News - UK to Extend Embryo Research
- Parliament votes to allow controversial embryo research that will also involve limited human cloning, a move attacked by conservative groups.
- Created by 8 European science centers and museums, and presented in nine different languages to explore the science, ethical issues, and laws in different countries, play games and express opinions.
The Catholic Church and Stem Cell Research
- Explains why the Catholic Church is against stem cell research and the destruction of human embryos, and why stem cell research is related to abortion and assisted suicide.
- A non-profit organization devoted to the advancement of ethical scientific research in the advancement of regenerative medicine. Endorses the use of embryonic stem cells and somatic cell nuclear transfer (also known as therapeutic cloning) while opposing cloning.
NIH Stem Cell Information: Policy & Guidelines
- Links to policy statements and guidelines on federally funded stem cell research provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Stem Cell Network
- The Stem Cell Network is a Canadian venture that brings together over 50 leading scientists to investigate the potential of stem cells.
Stem Cell News
- The latest in stem cell news, information, and issues on one of the hottest topics in bio-tech.
Background and Legal Issues Related to Stem Cell Research
- Recent legislative, administrative and judicial actions concerning stem cell research. (June 12, 2002)
Christian Newswire: Stem Cell Debate
- News about laws, protests, conferences, and other events related to stem cell research. Includes editorials. [RSS]
Stem Cell Research
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 12:24:10 UTC -