become an editor
the entire directory
only in Race-Ethnic-Religious_Relations/Organizations
White Supremacy and Separatism
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Hate
This category in other languages:
The American Jewish Committee
- Builds bridges of understanding across ethnic, national, racial and religious lines in America and around the world.
American Jewish Congress
- Civil rights organization to defend the rights of minorities in the US, and to defend and support the state of Israel.
Anti - Defamation League - ADL
- Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike.
Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers
- Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, The Calgary Mennonite centre for newcomers provides employment support for new Canadians.
Celtic Women International
- Honors, celebrates and promotes Celtic Women their culture and heritage all over the world.
Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA)
- Promotes equal constitutional and civil rights protection for all citizens living on Native American reservations or harmed by tribes, tribal sovereignty or Federal Indian Policy.
- Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities.
Facing History and Ourselves
- International professional development organization engaging students in an examination of racism, prejudice and anti-Semitism to promote a more humane and informed citizenry.
One World Flag
- Includes organizational views and contact information.
- Founded in 1979 in response to the forced repatriation of thousands of Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees. Organization provides early warning of mass exodus and serves as the advocate for the unrepresented, the refugee.
Russian American Alliance Against Defamation
- Serving the Russian American community and educating general American public about Russian culture.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center
- A 400,000 member strong international center for Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people. Addresses many issues of tolerance and human dignity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 16:35:03 UTC -