become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anti-Racism/Organizations
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Organizations
- Works with communities seeking to build a fair and just multi-racial democracy using law, public policy, and strategic communications. Focuses on issues of opportunity to learn, power, and democracy and urban peace. Includes list of programs, calendar of events, newsletters, news, and donation information.
Anti-Racism Information Service (ARIS)
- Information on ARIS's activities in support at the UN's Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD), and documentation about racial discrimination and related topics.
Center For World Indigenous Studies Home Page
- An indigenous peoples organization dedicated to promoting the sovereignty and self-determination worldwide.
- A multi-ethnic public policy leadership training center in San Francisco that represents 35 minority, low-income, and community-based organizations throughout California.
Intercultural Dialogue and Pluralism- UNESCO
- Culture sector encourages intercultural dialogue and promotes cultural pluralism within the organization.
International Movement Against All forms of Discrimination and Racism (IMADR)
- Guide to its programs, projects, regional committees, publications, and a section on the UN World Conference Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia (WCAR).
- A non-profit educational organization which conducts multicultural leadership training in schools and universities.
Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities
- Organisation carries out capacity building work, anti-racism training, policy work and campaigning on racial equality issues.
Not In Our Town
- Promotes public dialogue and provides a model for community response to hate crimes and other associated problems.
World Cultural Foundations
- Non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote cultural understanding throughout the world. PenFriends is now regarded as the world's largest pen pal program with over one million members.
Youth Against Racism in Europe (YRE)
- A socialist campaign against racists and fascists active in Britain and several European countries. Affiliated to the Committee for a Workers' International.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 1:04:19 UTC -