become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anti-Racism/Business_Training
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Anti-Racism: Business Training
Business: Business Services: Communications: Crosscultural
Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations: Conflict Resolution
Business: Management: Education and Training: Cross-Cultural
Reference: Education: International
Science: Social Sciences: Communication: Global and Intercultural Communications
- A diversity training and consulting company that helps companies and organizations develop, maintain, and implement diversity programs.
Berlitz Cultural Consulting
- Globally-operating company offering cultural consulting services, training, and seminars.
Canning International Training and Development
- Help business and professional people to break through the barriers of culture, language and set patterns of thinking.
Cross Cultural Management Co., Ltd.
- Teaches people to learn to identify and deal with the barriers that face any cross cultural team and build a team with increased assertiveness, accountability, and understanding.
- Services include helping businesses and non-profits build organizational cultural competence using a methodology derived from technology and social sciences, that deals with real world complexity. Based in Columbus, Ohio.
Gardenswartz and Rowe
- Committed to creating organizational environments that welcome and include everyone while diminishing and excluding no one.
- US-based non-profit organization that seeks to provide long-term, holistic, relational support to refugees who are resettling into Spokane city.
- Provides access to research, current thinking and practical intercultural resources.
Great Black Speakers, LLC
- An African American speakers organization that helps colleges, corporations, and associations find a diverse set of speakers for keynote, conference, and training events.
Hennington and Associates
- US-based company that implements and manages workforce diversity initiatives.
- China- and India-based organisation assisting students, professionals, and organisations to cross cultural boundaries, mainly between East Asia, South Asia, and the Western world. Offers career counselling, study and work experience, language immersion, culture-specific and process-oriented training, individualized travel arrangements, and intercultural events.
Komensky Centre for Intercultural Development
- Jordan-based company offering a wide range of intercultural services, including an Arabic language program, workshops, and articles on Arabic culture.
- Training programs using traditional Kungfu. School based in Chengdu, China, which is headed by Chinese Kungfu Master Li Quan.
New World Synergy Diversity Consulting
- Denver-based consulting firm that offers unconventional diversity/multicultural training using percussion instruments. Dan Egger-Belandria leads interactive team-building training sessions that educate and entertain.
Red Road Leadership
- Provides culturally competent training and consultation services to Tribes, urban Indian organizations, nonprofits and government agencies.
T. T. Mitchell Consulting
- Diversity, management and employee relations training to help businesses and people be better by teaching employees at all levels how to work with each other.
Why Warriors Pty Ltd
- Provides cross-cultural awareness training for working with Indigenous Australians, consultancy and mediation services and small business development support for Indigenous Australians.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 18, 2013 10:37:35 AM EDT -