become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Property_Rights
Property and Real Estate Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Bill of Rights: 5th Amendment
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Institutional Economics
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
American Land Rights Association
- A grassroots, non-profit private property rights/multiple-use advocacy organization.
British Columbia Renters are at Risk of Eviction
- Throughout British Columbia tenants are being evicted by greedy landlords eager to take advantage of the hot rental market prices, using loopholes in the Residential Tenancy Act.
Coalition for Property Rights (CPR)
- A grassroots organization made up of citizens concerned about the erosion of property rights in the US. Has a particular emphasis on Florida.
International Union of Property Owners (UIPI)
- The International Union defending private real estate property rights worldwide, with members from more than 20 European countries, established in 1923.
Kitsap Alliance of Property Owners
- A property owners group in Kitsap County, Washington, opposing unreasonable government regulation of private property.
The National Association of Reversionary Property Owners (NARPO)
- Opposes rail to trail conversions, with emphasis on cases in Kansas.
- Documents bureaucratic complacency in Michigan when local administrators ignore zoning and other regulations and confusion legitimizes actions.
Property Rights Foundation of America
- An advocacy group for private property rights. Political research, action alerts and analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 17:15:04 UTC -