become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hunger/Solutions
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Genetics: Genetically Modified Food: Impacts on Hunger
Center for Global Food Issues
- Provides articles, papers, and fact sheets concerning economically viable means of promoting sustainable agriculture and feeding the world's poor.
Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
- CGIAR contributes to food security and poverty eradication in developing countries and promotes sustainable agricultural development based on the environmentally sound management of natural resources.
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Information about plant biology, new knowledge to help sustain productivity, and ongoing research to develop sustainable agricultural practices while still meeting the world's food needs.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Largest autonomous agency within the United Nations system. Dedicated to raising levels of nutrition and standards of living, improving agricultural productivity, and bettering the condition of rural populations.
Interfaith Food Pantry, Morristown, NJ
- Provides non-perishable supplemental and emergency food to eligible Morris County residentsin need.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2014 at 11:39:54 UTC -