become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hunger/Famine_Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Agricultural and Rural Economics
Society: Issues: Business: Agriculture
Feeding Minds Fighting Hunger
- Offers lessons developed as a starting point for teachers to introduce the topic of world hunger to their students.
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Famine Early Warning System. Features articles and reports on drought and food shortages.
- Publication offers a global perspective on the production, stocks and trade of basic food commodities. Articles available in PDF format.
Food Supply Situation & Crop Prospects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Report of the Global Information and Early Warning System (GIEWS) that provides an assessment of the current food supply situation in sub-Saharan Africa. Articles in PDF format.
Opinion: Devinder Sharma - Famine as commerce
- Describes and denounces attempts by richer and food exporting nations to use famines in other countries as a political weapon, and to bolster their own agricultural industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2013 at 5:24:07 UTC -