become an editor
the entire directory
only in Homelessness/Personal_Pages
Formerly Homeless and Blogging...
- A weblog about poverty and homelessness, written by a formerly homeless man in Victoria BC, Canada.
The Homeless Guy
- Commentary and essays by homeless people from the Nashville, Tennessee area of the U.S.
Homeless People - Gish's Journal
- The personal journal of a man who spent 20 years living on the street. Includes stories and pictures from the past and of his present journey out of homelessness.
Homeless People and the Internet
- Created by formerly homeless individual. Links, essays and other resources.
- A Japanese homeless blogger's weblog.
- Personal story
Humble Harv's Homeless Handbook
- A guide for coping with and surviving homelessness. Written by a homeless person for persons who are or are about to be homeless. Offers insights and facts about homelessness.
Mara Windstar, Speaker
- Formerly homeless inspirational speaker
My Homeless Blog
- Blog started in November 2004 by person who has been homeless 12 years.
Social Exclusion Housing
- Explains the poverty and housing problems that intensify the social exclusion of disadvantaged sections of society
Undetectable Homeless by Dr. Marjorie Bard
- A weblog about homeless women in the U.S.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 12:05:09 UTC -