become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poverty/Homelessness
Direct Service Organizations
Arts: Movies: Titles: B: Bumfights
Health: Mental Health: Policy and Advocacy: Policy Research Organizations
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Service Organizations
Society: Issues: Housing
Society: Issues: Poverty: Welfare
This category in other languages:
American Bar Association Commission on Homelessness and Poverty
- Describes Commission and provides ordering information for Commission publication.
FEANTSA - Homeless in Europe
- News and information from the European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless (FEANTSA) - with links to members and partners.
- Pictures of and about homeless people from around the world.
Health & Human Services: Homeless
- Links to studies, publications, US Department of Health and Human Services resources and other web sites.
- Public policy law firm in San Francisco, California, providing policy briefs, research, library and other resources regarding homelessness, principally in the Bay area.
Homeless People's Network Discussion List
- An online discussion among homeless and formerly homeless individuals. Discussions and archives may be viewed by all.
Homelessness: Programs and the People They Serve
- Demographic portrait of homeless individuals and families based upon 1996 survey of 11,909 homeless programs and 4,207 clients.
Institute for Research on Poverty
- Information about the institute, explanations of poverty measures, research, and links. One of two national poverty research centers designated by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Briefing documents, statistics, legislative tracking, large number of web links, discussion forum, calendar and other resources from this major policy organization.
National Center for Homeless Education at SERVE
- National resource center of research and information with links, library, legislation tracking, searchable index related to the education of homeless children and youth.
National Center on Family Homelessness
- Research, Fact Sheets and links regarding family homelessness.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
- Legislative information, web links, technical assistance for service providers and other resources regarding homeless veterans.
National Coalition for the Homeless
- Fact sheets, legislative tracking, reports, policy alerts, library, and links from this advocacy organization.
National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Research, clinical practice guidelines, training materials newsletters and other resources related to healthcare for homeless people.
National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty
- Fact sheets, legal briefing materials, links, legislative tracking, agency information and other resources from this legal resource center.
National Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness
- Training, publications, bibliographies, referral lists, fact sheets and resource library.
National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness
- Action guide and other materials aided at students.
- Australian focused site with international news scraper, articles, photos and links.
Strategies for Reducing Chronic Street Homelessness
- HUD report describing successful community-wide approaches to reducing homelessness and achieving stable housing for the difficult-to-serve people who routinely live on the streets.
Toronto Disaster Relief Committee
- Articles, documents, events, calendar, links and other resources regarding homelessness in Canada.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - Homelessness
- Research, fact sheets, links to government and private organizations and other resources
Usenet alt.society.homeless -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:35:07 UTC -