become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peace/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Peace: Personal Pages
Anti Iraq War
- One man's attempt to list and resolve every national and international problem in the world, resulting in the eradication of poverty and war by December 12, 2012. Includes his book of instructions, discussion questions, and links to related sites.
Ada Aharoni's Home Page
- Poetry and links related to conflict resolution and peace, specifically in the Middle East.
Campaign for Universal Peace
- Personal site of Peter Kasser, Switzerland, who believes that "Peace is not a dream. Peace is a project." Peace quotes, peace manifesto, and links to related sites.
CoCo's Peace Page
- Here folks can feel free to post up shout outs, letters, statements, and testimonials that center around the concept of peace. Peace messages are posted as received.
Culture of Peace
- Studies by Dr. David Adams have helped lay the scientific basis for work towards a culture of peace. Here he presents some of the key papers from his research in order to help people find a way to take part in the Global Movement for a Culture of Peace.
Global Peace Info
- Provides a peace email to forward to friends, commentary, and steps to take towards world peace.
Into The Light
- An examination of social issues such as war and peace, through poetry.
No War - Pas de Guerre - No Alla Guerra - Kein Krieg
- Photos of the anti-war demonstrations held in Berne during February and March 2003.
- Geography professor and activist helps U.S. citizens to understand our role in the world. The site promotes peace by promoting an understanding of how the U.S. is viewed elsewhere, and provides opportunities for international dialog.
Peace and Love
- Peace and Love reside inside. Love quotes,love letters, poetry, and peaceful intentions.
The Peace Journal
- Updates on what is happening in the political/environmental/peace arena. Ways to get involved and make a difference.
Peace Love Kindness
- Treatise dedicated to the elimination of both personal and global suffering. Suggested reading and actions, with links to related sites.
Peace On Earth - It's In Our Hands
- Thoughts on peace and how to achieve it. Includes links to connect with others working for peace.
Peace Vigil Journal
- Journal and photos of peace vigil in Ellensburg, Washington.
Stern, Fred: The Rainbow Maker
- Creates natural rainbows for organizations and events in support of global unity and peace. Includes photos and press releases about his work, tips on how to make or find rainbows, and information about how rainbows are formed.
Worldpeace - Weltfriede
- Thoughts about world peace and the terror attacks on September 11 by 4th grade students of the German-American School in San Francisco. Features flags made by the children and what they symbolize. Includes related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 25, 2013 at 5:45:04 UTC -