become an editor
the entire directory
only in Micronations/Non-territorial
Commonwealth of Norad
- Simulates a left-wing state.
Empire of Atlantium
- A primarily non-territorial, secular, progressive, global sovereign state, founded in 1981, based in Sydney, Australia, with citizens from over sixty countries.
Empire of Pacifica
- Founded on 12 June 1998 by a group of friends, with the objective of promoting promoting Portuguese culture, and was the first primarily non-territorial non-sovereign state to adopt Portuguese as an official language.
Kingdom of Ayllu
- A non-territorial micronation based on ancient Inca society.
The Kingdom of Babkha
- An online virtual simulation of politics under a Persian cultural theme and administered as a secular constitutional monarchy.
- Diverse republic supporting individual responsibilities and rights. The name was chosen in honor of the Cathars, a religious sect of the Middle Ages, and not the village in France.
The Republic of the Internet
- On August 7, 2001 at 20:15 Mountain Standard Time, the five members of the Independent Internet Committee (IIC) declared a micronation comprised of information that exists in many physical nations. This micronation has written a constitution, created a government, and established a code of laws.
- Monarchy with no taxes, no land mass and no wars.
The Tallini Family
- A democratic monarchy that sponsors the Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence.
- Nonterritorial empire promoting the freedom to do what one wants so long as one harms no one else.
Virtual Commonwealth of Cyberia
- A simulated representative democracy active on the internet since July, 1997.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:51:07 UTC -