become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor/Slavery
Society: People: Women: Women's Rights: Anti Trafficking
This category in other languages:
American Anti-Slavery Group
- Monitors, documents, publicizes modern-day slavery and works with former victims of human trafficking to abolish this practice, focusing primarily on systems of chattel slavery in Sudan and Mauritania.
- Promotes the eradication of slavery and slavery-like practices, and freedom for everyone who is subjected to them.
The Fairtrade Foundation | Fairtrade
- From the website of the Fairtrade Foundation, home of the FAIRTRADE Mark, the only independent guarantee of a better deal for Third World producers
International Justice Mission - IJM Home
- International Justice Mission - International Justice Mission is a human rights organization that rescues victims of violence, sexual exploitation, slavery and oppression. IJM documents and monitors conditions of abuse and oppression, educates the church and public about the abuses and mobilizes intervention on behalf of victims. The mission of International Justice Mission is to protect people from violent forces of injustice by securing rescue and restoration for victims and ensuring public justice systems work for the poor.
National Underground Railroad Freedom Center*
- This organization has a museum devoted to "the Underground Railroad" and programs that educate the public about modern slavery and human trafficking.
- This organization works on all forms of human trafficking and serves victims of slavery and human trafficking.
Stop the Traffik
- Global coalition working together to help stop the sale of people, to see the traffickers prosecuted and to protect the victims of human trafficking and those vulnerable to this crime. Special focus on children as activists.
TransFair USA | Home
- This organization is a member of Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International and the only third-party certifier of Fair Trade Products in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -