become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor/Pro-Business
Society: Issues: Labor: Union Busting
Society: Work: Labor-Management Relations
American Institute for Full Employment
- Works to develop the concepts needed to achieve full employment in America and to do so in a fashion that will utilize and enhance free enterprise and minimize or eliminate governmental involvement or influence.
Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions and Businesses
- Michigan Business school student's senior thesis defending Right to Work, and opposing compulsory union membership requirements. [PDF]
Employment Policies Institute
- Research organization dedicated to studying entry-level employment issues.
Information for Employees Opposed to Unions
- How to oppose union organizing and get rid of a labor union through decertification. Describes key labor policy issues.
National Institute for Labor Relations Research
- Institute provides the supplementary analysis and research necessary to expose the inequities of compulsory unionism.
National Legal and Policy Center
- Center opposed to compulsory union dues, and responsible for the Organized Labor Accountability Project.
National Right to Work Committee
- Argues that federal labor law should not promote coercive union power and supports the protection and enactment of additional state Right to Work laws until the federal sanction for compulsory unionism is eliminated.
National Right to Work Foundation
- Argues that federal labor law should not promote coercive union power and supports the protection and enactment of additional state Right to Work laws until the federal sanction for compulsory unionism is eliminated. Current news, court rulings, and issue briefs available.
Public Service Research Foundation
- Studies issues regarding the extent to which public sector unions use the special privileges and legal immunities they were granted by state law to dominate decisions about the size, cost and quality of government services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 2:24:05 UTC -