become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Property/Patents
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Patents
Computers: Data Formats: Open Standards
Science: Technology: Invention and Innovation
Society: Activism: Media: Culture Jamming: Patenting Own Genes
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: Amazon.com
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property: Patents
This category in other languages:
Against Patenting Lifeforms
- A spiritual argument against the patenting of life forms by biotech companies
End Software Patents
- A project working towards the elimination of software patents by assisting corporations that choose to challenge such patents in the courts, and by public education aimed at promoting a legislative solution. News, resources, and ways to help.
European Anti-Software Patent Bribe Pledge Drive
- Promotes the idea of bribes to fight software patents.
Internet Patent News
- Legal resources and tools for surviving the patenting frenzy of the Internet, bioinformatics, and electronic commerce
The Non-Patent Side of Software Patents
- Slideshow presentation exploring the implications of and criticizing software patents.
- Campaign website against software patents in the EU. (Different languages)
- Offers a free movie that explores the case of software patents and the history of judicial activism that led to their rise, and the harm being done to software developers and the wider economy.
Protecting Information Innovation against the Abuse of the Patent System
- A documentation of software patents focusing on Europe, patent data, article reviews, and news.
Slashdot - Patents
- Featuring patent news, links and discussion.
Software Patents Mailing List
- Mailing list discussions about the economic consequences of patents in the software industry.
A Worldwide Fight Against Biopiracy and Patents on Life
- Farmers and indigenous peoples are outraged that plants that they developed are being 'hijacked' by companies. Groups as diverse as religious leaders, parliamentarians and environment NGOs are intensifying their campaign against corporate patenting of living things.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:05:09 AM EDT -