become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digital_Rights_Management/Opposing_Views
Digital Rights Management
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Music Freedom
- A free speech group dedicated to right management issues. Includes blogs, news, and media.
- Aims to promote awareness of the dangers posed by Digital Restrictions Management.
Freedom to Tinker: HD-DVD Camp Disses Blu-Ray DRM
- Weblog posting by Ed Felten about HD-DVDs response to rights management on Blu-Ray systems.
Thoughts on Music
- A written response by Steve Jobs to consumers, musicians, and the music industry about his thoughts on music content. (February 06, 2007)
Free Culture Blog: Down With DRM Video Contest Winners Announced
- A collection of YouTube videos and contest winners. (October 13, 2006)
GNU Project: Opposing Digital Rights Mismanagement
- Article by Richard Stallman discussing restriction of information in contract to the GNU Project. (October 13, 2006)
Security Focus: The big DRM mistake
- Article by Scott Granneman asking why consumers are required to use rights management when there are more obstacles than benefits. (March 01, 2006)
Free Software Foundation (FSF): Free software without the freedom?
- Article by John Sullivan giving opinions on the General Public License (GPL) and new clauses involving rights management. (February 23, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 7:24:05 UTC -