become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immigration/Support_Groups
The Association of Visitors to Immigration Detainees
- UK umbrella organisation for visitors to immigration detainees. Reports, documents, data, links.
Auckland Jewish Immigration (AJI)
- A volunteer organisation offering free advice on procedures, business and jobs, accommodation and schooling in the New Zealand labour market.
Haitian-American Grassroots Coalition
- Advocacy on behalf of Haitian Nationals for immigration relief.
Immigrant Women's Speakout Association Inc.
- Community-based organisation representing the ideas and issues of immigrant and refugee women in New South Wales, Australia. Includes details of projects, training, events and resources. Available in multiple languages.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- Official site of nonprofit agency serving refugees, immigrants, asylum seekers, detainees and other migrants through resettlement, advocacy and social ministry. Includes articles, program descriptions and search facility.
National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaigns (UK)
- Bringing together families and individuals fighting deportation in the UK.
Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network
- Latino immigrant political group in California.
Soft Landings Newcomers Assistance
- An organization incorporated to assist new immigrants to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA with their relocation and successful integration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2013 at 14:24:03 UTC -