become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immigration/Research_Groups
Center for International and European Law on Immigration and Asylum
- Institute located at the University of Konstanz presents an overview of its programs, profiles of the staff, and a collection of documents.
Migration Dialogue at University of California, Davis
- "Promotes an informed discussion of the issues associated with international migration by providing unbiased and timely information on immigration and integration issues." Contains news, statistics and research papers.
Migration Policy Institute (MPI)
- The Migration Policy Institute (MPI) is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank dedicated to the study of the movement of people worldwide.
Refugee Studies Centre
- The University of Oxford's multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching on the causes and consequences of forced migration.
- UN paper that poses the question : Is immigration a Solution to the Declining and Ageing Populations of the west?
U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform
- Bipartisan commission formed to review and evaluate the implementation and impact of U.S. immigration policy and to transmit to the Congress reports of its findings and recommendations. Dissolved on December 31, 1997.
Ìrìnkèrindò: A Journal of African Migration
- This journal provides a forum for scholarly articles that document the relevance of African migration to global social, political and economic systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 13:24:05 UTC -