become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Russia
Human Rights and Liberties
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture: Human Rights
Regional: Europe: Russia: Society and Culture: Issues
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Russian Federation Human Rights
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
Human Rights Watch - Russia
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
- An international history and human rights society. History of political repressions in the USSR. News and reports on human rights violations in today's Russia.
- Provides updated information about the human rights, humanitarian aid, and media developments in Chechnya.
Religious Freedom in Russia Today
- Commentary on religious diversity in post-communist Russia and challenges to Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists, Muslims, Buddhists and Scientologists in establishing religious communities. (October 1998)
- Support group for Mikhail Khodorkovsky and other defendants in the Yukos case.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Russia
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 7:35:08 UTC -