become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Balkans
Human Rights and Liberties
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Regional: Europe: Regions: Balkans
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture: Human Rights
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: War Crimes: Yugoslavia
"Greek" Macedonia - 90 Years Greek Ethnic Cleansing
- Article by Stoyan G.Bojadjiev, originally published in 1996, presents allegations of past atrocities by Greeks against Bulgarians and Macedonians.
The Balkans Human Rights Web Pages
- Extensive collection of documents (press releases, articles, and reports) issued by reliable human rights NGOs and governments. Searchable by country and by organization. Sponsored by the Greek Helsinki Monitor and Minority Rights Group.
The Balkans Pages
- Information and commentary on war and human rights concerns in the former Yugoslavia.
- Mission of CI is to strengthen civil society through education, promotion of democracyand support of active citizenship.
European Stability Initiative (ESI)
- Objective is to produce practical, independent and timely analysis of developments in southeastern Europe and of the impact of international interventions.
Macedonian Human Rights Movement of Canada
- The group's objective is to achieve human rights for ethnic Macedonians and other oppressed minorities in Greece, Bulgaria and Albania.
Macedonian Minority in Greece
- Current and archived news and other information about the situation of ethnic Macedonians living in Greece.
Usenet misc.activism.progressive -
Usenet soc.culture.yugoslavia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 10:15:07 UTC -