become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asia/Myanmar
Human Rights and Liberties
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Regional: Asia: Myanmar
Regional: Asia: Myanmar: Society and Culture: Issues
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Myanmar
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Myanmar Human Rights
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
The Burma Campaign UK
- Campaigning for human rights and democracy in Burma. News, reports and campaigns.
Canadian Friends of Burma
- A national non-governmental organization which supports the Burma pro-democracy movement in the struggle for peace, democracy, human rights and equality in Burma. Issues, activism, campaigns and media coverage.
Human Rights Watch - Burma
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
Karen Human Rights Group (KHRG)
- The KHRG is a small and independent group documenting the human rights situation of ordinary people in rural Burma. It distributes information in the form of detailed firsthand reports, photo sets, information updates, commentaries and analytical reports.
US State Department - 2008 Human Rights Report: Burma
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Washington Post - Burma's Fragile Resistance
- The Washington Post reports from inside Burma about democracy activists and underground resistance against the ruling military junta.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 9:38:14 UTC -