become an editor
the entire directory
only in China/Tibet
Human Rights and Liberties
Regional: Asia: China: Society and Culture: Issues
Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes: China: Tibet
Canada Tibet Committee
- Organisation seeking to enable Canadians and Tibetans together to increase awareness of Tibet.
Free Tibet Campaign
- Official site, campaigning for an end to the Chinese occupation of Tibet and for the Tibetans' fundamental human rights to be respected. UK based.
Friends of Tibet (India)
- Aims to help and spread awareness about Tibet and of its people. News reports, membership information, details of activities.
Human Rights Watch - China and Tibet
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
Save Tibet Organization
- International Campaign for Tibet Email Alert Network.
Tibet Support Group Grampian
- Campaigns for Tibetans' right to determine their own future and preserve their culture, and for a free Tibet.
Tibetan Association of Boston
- Information on the organisation and its activities, plus links.
The Tibetan Photo Project
- Exiled Tibetan monks are using the camera to tell their story with photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 14:15:04 UTC -