become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Rights_and_Liberties/Refugee_Rights
Human Rights and Liberties
Society: Issues: Immigration
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict
Society: Philanthropy: Refugees
This category in other languages:
BBC: Road to Refuge
- Interviews, testimonials, audio, slide show, and articles about people seeking refuge from war, persecution or disaster.
Danish Refugee Council
- Independent humanitarian organization whose aim is to protect refugees in the world and Denmark through relief work, documentation, counseling, integration, language schools, repatriation and voluntary work.
El Rescate Legal Services
- Non-profit organization providing free legal representation and advice for the Central American community in Los Angeles.
- Company providing policy research, evaluation and consulting services dedicated to issues of immigration control and asylum policy.
Forced Migration Online
- Provides access to a wide variety of online resources dealing with the situation of forced migrants worldwide.
Forced Migration Review
- Published three times a year in English, Spanish and Arabic by the Refugee Studies Programme, University of Oxford. FMR enables academics, practitioners, refugees, and IDPs to share information and experience.
- Describes one individual's three frustrating and unsuccessful attempts to leave the United States and secure political asylum in Europe.
Human Rights Watch - World Report 2002
- Annual report on refugees, asylum seekers, migrants, and internally displaced persons
Law Library Resource Xchange (LLRX)
- A Guide to International Refugee Law Resources on the Web.
National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Networking organization on immigrant and refugee issues in the United States.
New Zealand Refugee Law website (RefNZ)
- Site dedicated to New Zealand refugee law. Provides full text search in Refugee Status decisions, Appeals and High Court decisions, Statistics, etc.
No Border Network
- Group of grass-roots organizations that support free migration and abolishment of borders and deportations.
Organization for Aid to Refugees
- Based in Prague, the Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU) provides social counseling and legal counseling to asylum seekers and recognized refugees staying on the territory of the Czech Republic.
- Find out how 39 million people are forced to live today by learning about the basic needs in a refugee camp and hearing the personal stories of refugees and relief workers.
Religion and Politics in Conflict: The Question of Sanctuary
- Since 1980 thousands fleeing oppression have sought protection from deportation in sanctuary though they lack residency permits.
Save North Korean Refugees
- Non-profit organization formed to raise funding for, and awareness of North Korean refugees who have escaped the political oppression and depression of Communist North Korea. Online petition.
- Australian stories and songs by refugees about the odyssey of refugees.
US Committee for Refugees
- Defends the rights of refugees, asylum seekers, and displaced persons worldwide.
USA for UNHCR
- Organization promoting United States support for the work of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
World Legal Information Institute: Refugees & Asylum
- Legal directory and search engine - legislation, case-law, journals, law reform, by country and subject.
Seeking Protection:Addressing Sexual and Domestic Violence inTanzania's Refugee Camps
- Human Rights Watch Report. (October 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -