become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Rights_and_Liberties/Refugee_Rights
Human Rights and Liberties
Society: Issues: Immigration
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict
Society: Philanthropy: Refugees
This category in other languages:
BBC: Road to Refuge
- Interviews, testimonials, audio, slide show, and articles about people seeking refuge from war, persecution or disaster.
Danish Refugee Council
- Independent humanitarian organization whose aim is to protect refugees in the world and Denmark through relief work, documentation, counseling, integration, language schools, repatriation and voluntary work.
El Rescate Legal Services
- Non-profit organization providing free legal representation and advice for the Central American community in Los Angeles.
- Company providing policy research, evaluation and consulting services dedicated to issues of immigration control and asylum policy.
Forced Migration Online
- Provides access to a wide variety of online resources dealing with the situation of forced migrants worldwide.
Forced Migration Review
- Published three times a year in English, Spanish and Arabic by the Refugee Studies Programme, University of Oxford. FMR enables academics, practitioners, refugees, and IDPs to share information and experience.
- Describes one individual's three frustrating and unsuccessful attempts to leave the United States and secure political asylum in Europe.
Human Rights Watch - World Report 2002
- Annual report on refugees, asylum seekers, migrants, and internally displaced persons
Law Library Resource Xchange (LLRX)
- A Guide to International Refugee Law Resources on the Web.
National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Networking organization on immigrant and refugee issues in the United States.
New Zealand Refugee Law website (RefNZ)
- Site dedicated to New Zealand refugee law. Provides full text search in Refugee Status decisions, Appeals and High Court decisions, Statistics, etc.
No Border Network
- Group of grass-roots organizations that support free migration and abolishment of borders and deportations.
Organization for Aid to Refugees
- Based in Prague, the Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU) provides social counseling and legal counseling to asylum seekers and recognized refugees staying on the territory of the Czech Republic.
Religion and Politics in Conflict: The Question of Sanctuary
- Since 1980 thousands fleeing oppression have sought protection from deportation in sanctuary though they lack residency permits.
US Committee for Refugees
- Defends the rights of refugees, asylum seekers, and displaced persons worldwide.
USA for UNHCR
- Organization promoting United States support for the work of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
World Legal Information Institute: Refugees & Asylum
- Legal directory and search engine - legislation, case-law, journals, law reform, by country and subject.
Seeking Protection:Addressing Sexual and Domestic Violence inTanzania's Refugee Camps
- Human Rights Watch Report. (October 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2015 at 3:35:05 UTC -