become an editor
the entire directory
only in Privacy/Cryptography
Human Rights and Liberties
Computers: Hacking: Cryptography
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Encryption and Privacy
Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Computers: Internet
- Encryption - The Great Debate - National security or the empowerment of Big Brother? Opposing forces in the great encryption battle say that it is going to be one or the other.
CDT Encryption Issues Page
- Information and news about cryptography related legislation in the United States. Very pro-crypto.
Crypto Law Survey
- Gives an overview of existing laws and regulations with entries per country on import/export controls, domestic laws, developments to restrict or promote cryptography.
The Definition of National Encryption Policies
- Analysis of public policies related to the encryption of personal data. Special focus on US and France, as countries which historically have had strong encryption controls.
Hermetic Systems: Cryptography
- Explanation of encryption, ECHELON, multiple file encryption software, and why you need encryption.
ITAR Civil Disobedience
- Protest against cryptography export restrictions in the USA. Become an "illegal" international arms trafficker with one click. List of known arms traffickers.
Michael Froomkin's homepage
- Contains links to many articles about legal aspects of encryption, including Clipper Chip, export control, privacy, anonymity
Usenet talk.politics.crypto -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2015 at 14:05:02 UTC -