become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Rights_and_Liberties/News_and_Media
Human Rights and Liberties
News and Media
News: Media Industry
This category in other languages:
Alan Pogue, Texas Center for Documentary Photography
- A human rights and peace activist with a camera, Alan Pogue has been an "eye of the movement" from the Texas Farm Worker struggle to Iraq under sanctions.
- News and tutorials on Civil Liberties.
Fortress Europe? - Circular Letter
- FECL offers news, analyses and comments on European developments in the fields of liberties and human rights, public order and security, policing, justice, data protection, immigration and asylum.
- Christian Science Monitor 3-part special report on balancing security measures with protection of civil liberties.
Green Valley Media
- Non-profit film and video production and distribution company explain their goal of promoting awareness of social and human rights issues. Work of the group, and videos and presentations available.
Guardian Special Report: Freedom of Information
- Ongoing coverage of news and analysis about freedom of information acts in both the UK and the US, plus links to speeches, organizations, public polls, official government reports and legislation. UK.
Human Rights News
- Human Rights News From the Perspective of the International Green Charter Movement.
Human Rights Quarterly
- Articles concerning human rights around the world by authors from a variety of disciplines, as well as news about UN and human rights groups.
Human Rights Watch
- News, analysis and resources from human rights perspective. Updated daily.
- Online activist journal providing current news headlines, opinion articles, and left-wing links. Also offers a series of interviews with Noam Chomsky and a list of quotations.
- Focused in teaching the principles of the libertarian movement .
The Observer - Special Reports: Liberty Watch
- Covers international events and issues about balancing civil liberties and security, featuring an ongoing collection of news, analysis and comment.
- Alternative news from around the world describing human rights injustices and campaigns to fight them.
Reckonings: A Journal of Justice, Hope and History
- Resources and reflections on issues of human and cultural change and development, human rights, and justice in its full range of dimension: individual, social, political, economic and environmental.
Slate: Tortured Justice
- Article from Slate discusses the ugly ways to extract information from suspects and the legal limits for such methods.
View Your Rights
- This is a site that shows the 30 public service announcements, 1 for each of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:45:06 UTC -