become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluoridation/Opposing_Views
British Fluoridation Society
- A group of concerned professionals working to see an improvement in the dental health of the UK population by the implementation of Government policy for water fluoridation. Provides extensive resources for further review.
Dare To Think
- Article by Darlene Sherrell asserting that the American Dental Association has colluded with industry to cover up the toxic properties of fluoride.
Fluoridation: Time For A Second Look?, May 10, 2001
- Environmental Research Foundation - Rachel's Weekly
Fluoride Action Network
- An international coalition to end water fluoridation and alert people to fluoride's environmental and health risks.
Fluoride and Fluoridated Water's Link to Thyroid Disease
- Article generally reporting on one particular negative health effect of adding fluoride to water.
Fluoride and the Phosphate connection
- Article from Earth Island Institute Journal on fluoride and the environment.
- A response to the American Dental Association's booklet, "Fluoridation Facts".
Fluoride in Bedfordshire, UK
- Basic and in depth information with e-petition, poll, links to fluoride-free products and activism information.
Fluoride: Protected Pollutant or Panacea?
- Are the claimed benefits of ingesting fluoride over-rated and the risks to our health and eco-system under-reported?
Mountain View California Citizens for Safe Drinking Water
- Working to stop the fluoridation of water. Resources and information. Links to many articles.
The National Pure Water Association (NPWA)
- Non profit company pledged to fight fluoridation of drinking water supplies. Information and resources on the evidence of harm from fluoridation.
Safe Water for Southern California
- Video, flyer and information concerning the fluoridation of Southern California.
Say No to Fluoride and Fluoridation
- This is the website of a group opposing fluoridation in England
Water Fluoridation - Second Look
- Second Look, a national non-profit concerned with the science and politics of controversial public policy issues, focuses on fluoridation and the science of fluoride. Second Look takes an educational approach and is building an online reference library with links to all sides of the issue.
Water Fluoridation in Pennsylvania
- Provides news, information and resources on opposition to fluoridation.
Impurifying Our Precious Bodily Fluids: Fear of Fluoridation Takes a Left Turn
- Article in Reason Magazine. (December 05, 2001)
It's Something in the Water
- Silicofluorides used to fluoridate drinking water are linked to antisocial behavior, according to Insight on the News. (January 29, 2001)
Water treatment chemicals contribute to Arsenic levels in drinking water
- George Glasser reports on test results in the Konformist. (October 29, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 6:24:06 UTC -