become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Water_Treatment
Business: Chemicals: Engineering
Business: Chemicals: Specialties: Water Treatment
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Drinking Water
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Products and Services: Water Treatment Products
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wastewater: Products and Services
Society: Issues: Environment: Water
Drinking Water Resources
- Provides information on the safety and quality of drinking water. Details on contaminants and health effects, particularly on children.
Drinking Water Standards
- Several tables showing drinking water standards as set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
The Hidden Dangers of Water
- Article on the contamination of drinking water in the US. More than one third of all waterways are reported to be unsuitable for fishing or swimming because of pollution. Most contaminants are sewage and bacteria, fertilizer, toxic metals, oil and grease.
- A resource detailing low cost treatment, storage, distribution and sanitation methods to help the rural poor obtain safe water. Designs require Acrobat Reader.
- A forum covering water pollution issues, including drinking water, hard water, well water, pond water and swimming pool water discussion.
- A water treatment resource dedicated to providing a non-jargon guide to various home water treatment and filter systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2013 at 1:35:03 UTC -