become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vaccination/Childhood_Vaccinations
Health: Child Health: Immunizations
Australian Vaccination Network
- Information and support for people who are concerned about vaccination risks.
Dispelling Vaccination Myths
- A concise summary of many of the issues surrounding vaccination, with a detailed analysis of the statistics and evidence.
Global Vaccine Awareness League
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the education of parents and concerned citizens regarding vaccination.
Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Online version of National Academy of Sciences report (2001) evaluating whether the vaccine preservative thimerosal has contributed to the incidence of autism, ADHD, and related disorders.
The Informed Parent
- Provides information for parents who are looking into the safety and effectiveness of vaccinations.
Justice Awareness and Basic Support (JABS)
- Advice from the support group for vaccine damaged children.
Misconceptions about Immunization
- Seven common misconceptions that anti-vaccine proponents use that can lead parents to question the wisdom of immunizing their children.
Moms Against Mercury
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness while educating the public of the dangerous use of Thimerosal, a mercury based preservative, used in vaccines and the flu shot.
Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
- Information on vaccines, and the immunization policies and practices that affect the children and adults of Texas.
Refusal of Recommended Vaccines Letter
- Compiled information which suggests parents may choose to consider not vaccinating their children.
Sensible Action For Ending Mercury-Induced Neurological Disorders (SafeMinds)
- Non-profit organization founded to investigate and raise awareness of the risks to infants and children of exposure to mercury from medical products, including Thimerosal in vaccines.
Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute
- A vaccine resource with immunization studies, personal stories, vaccine books, information on individual vaccines, articles, laws, options, and support groups.
- A source for daily news, reporting all sides of the vaccination controversy.
Vaccine Awareness of North Florida, Inc.
- Seeks to promote public awareness of the ethical and scientific issues concerning the vaccination controversy.
- Anti-vaccine site alleging problems with vaccines. Includes articles, news reports and references.
- Vaccine requirements and information for Canada and USA regarding thimerosal information, autism connection, and vaccine stories.
Vaccines: Research on the Risks for Children and Possible Neurological Consequences
- Points out damage that could be done by vaccines.
VRAN: Vaccination Risk Awareness Network
- A Canadian-based, non-profit educational society, founded by parents whose children have suffered vaccine reactions and injuries. Includes articles about specific vaccines and related issues.
Anti-vaccine group accused of harassing parents
- Commentary on the New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission report about the Australian Vaccination Network, which alleges they provided inaccurate and misleading information and selectively quoted research out of context. (July 13, 2010)
An Epidemic of Fear: How Panicked Parents Skipping Shots Endangers Us All
- Article looking at the work of pediatrician and vaccine researcher Paul Offit, and the campaign against him by anti-vaccine groups. Also covers pseudo-scientific treatments for autism, balancing risks, and herd immunity. (October 19, 2009)
Parents still on the run over baby's vaccine
- Australian news report of a couple who do not want their child immunized against Hepatitis B. (August 24, 2008)
1991 Memo Warned of Mercury in Shots
- A memo from drug maker Merck and Co. warned of high levels of mercury in vaccines. (February 08, 2005)
Tell the Truth About Vaccines or Keep Away From my Children
- A commentary by one mother challenging the questionable intentions of the profit-driven vaccine industry. (September 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 13:45:09 UTC -